Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
Staying at ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu is a good choice when you are visiting Kuala Terengganu.
The hotel is located only 0.23 km away from Jeti Pulau Duyong.
This hotel is very easy to find since it is strategically positioned close to public facilities.
About ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu
When staying at a hotel, the design and architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes. With its unique setting, ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu provides a pleasant accommodation for your stay.
From business event to corporate gathering, ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu provides complete services and facilities that you and your colleagues need.
Have fun with various entertaining facilities for you and the whole family at ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu, a wonderful accommodation for your family holiday.
If you plan to have a long-term stay, staying at ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu is the right choice for you. Providing wide range of facilities and great service quality, this accommodation certainly makes you feel at home.
Be ready to get the unforgettable stay experience by its exclusive service, completed by a full range of facilities to cater all your needs.
24-hours front desk is available to serve you, from check-in to check-out, or any assistance you need. Should you desire more, do not hesitate to ask the front desk, we are always ready to accommodate you.
WiFi is available within public areas of the property to help you to stay connected with family and friends.
ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu is a hotel with great comfort and excellent service according to most hotel's guests.
Get precious and unforgettable moment during your stay at ARENA Boutique Hotel Kuala Terengganu.
Dear Valued Booker,
Greetings from ARENA Boutique Hotel!
In line with our Key Focus to be a Responsible Hotel that offers Safe Accommodation, we have put in place a comprehensive and structured COVID-19 Management Policy to effectively protect our Guests, Visitors, Employees and all Interested Parties against COVID-19. Our Hotel's COVID-19 Management Policy is presented as below.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Stay Safe and Thank You
ARENA Boutique Hotel
No 49, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 20200 Kuala Terengganu
Hotline : + 6 017 666 7077
COVID-19 MANAGEMENT POLICY
1)The Safety and Wellbeing of our Guests, Visitors, Employees and all Interested Parties is of paramount importance to us
2) Our COVID-19 Management Policy endorses our Hotel’s Commitment to adopt the Most Stringent Measures to ensure that our Guests, Visitors, Employees and all Interested Parties are effectively protected against COVID-19
3) The Policy offers Clear Direction to prepare and implement specific COVID-19 Management Operating Rules and Standard Operating Procedures
4) Ultimately, We strive to be a Responsible Hotel that offers Safe Accommodation and Memory Experiences to our Guests
1) Our Guests, Visitors and all Interested Parties are required to comply with the prescribed Safety Operating Rules to protect themselves against COVID-19, including the use of appropriate Personal Protection
2) Strict COVID-19 Management Enhanced SOPs are put in place to provide clear direction to Front Office Staff to Check-in the Guests and Manage the Visitors, including compulsory temperature checks, hand hygiene and social distancing
3) Our Housekeeping Team is required to comply with the Hotel’s Strict Hygiene Enhanced Checklist when Cleaning and Sanitizing the Rooms and General/Public Areas on a daily basis
4) All other Staff are also required to play their respective roles to ensure a Sustainable Safe Environment in the Hotel
5) Our Hotel ensures that all scheduled Disinfection Protocols are carried out as planned
6) Sanitizing Dispensers/Stations and other Hygiene Facilities are set up in the Lobby Area, Reception Counter, Corridors, Common Washrooms and other Strategic Locations to combat the spread of viruses
1) The Hotel is fully responsible to provide Timely Response to manage the challenges arising from COVID-19
2) Structured Coaching and Scheduled Briefing Sessions are conducted to equip our employees with the required Knowledge and Skills to implement the Safety Operating Rules and Standard Operating Procedures
3) We firmly believe in building a Strong Positive Culture to drive a highly Coordinated Team to cope with COVID-19
4) To achieve the desired results, the Hotel allocates an Operating Budget to ensure that all the Stringent Measures are implemented as planned
*10 CRITICAL OPERATING RULES*
(1) Compulsory Temperature Checks must be carried out on daily basis for 1) Front Office, Housekeeping and all Hotel Staff, 2) Guests that plan to check in, 3) all In-House Guests, 4) Visitors and 5) Suppliers
(2) Regular and Thorough Hand Hygiene is Compulsory. This includes washing hands with soap and water and using Hand Sanitizer
(3) Wearing Face Mask is Compulsory for Front Office, Housekeeping and all Hotel Staff. Generally wearing Face Mask is Optional for Guests. In addition it is compulsory for Housekeeping Staff to wear Gloves
(4) Strict Social/Physical Distancing must be observed at all times. This involves maintaining a distance of at least 3 feet, refraining from shaking hands and “avoiding” anyone who is coughing or sneezing
(5) Take note of all Frequently Touched Points, Objects and Surfaces
(6) Avoiding touching Eyes, Nose and Mouth, especially after touching contaminated objects and surfaces
(7) Must follow Good Respiratory Hygiene and Coughing Etiquette. Covering mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissues when coughing or sneezing must be observed at all times. The used tissue must be disposed immediately in a bin with a Lid
(8) Practise “Self-Isolation” if symptoms consistent with COVID-19 appear. This is to prevent the possible spread of infection
(9)Seek Medical Attention Promptly if symptoms persist. A list of Contact Information relating to Local Health Authorities and Medical Centres must be made available at the Front Office
(10) Front Office and Hotel Staff must have the Knowledge and Ability to Advise Guests regarding the Hotel’s COVID-19 Management Policy, Operating Rules, SOPs and related Preventive Measures. Guests must be reminded as a form of hospitality and as a reinforcement of the Hotel’s Commitment
In conjunction with the government's mandatory initiative to curb the spread of Covid-19 during this NRP period, our hotel is allowed to operate and provide accommodation based on prescribed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Our Hotel reserves all rights to reject your booking if you fail to achieve any one of the following pre-requisite(s): -
1.Only fully vaccinated individuals from the same state that plan to stay-in for Tourism purpose, will be allowed to check-in at our hotel upon providing proof of vaccination
2.For Inter-State Guests, Our Hotel can check-in Essential Service Workers/Employees/Professionals with the related Government authorized documentations (MITI Letter).