Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
A peaceful private getaway modern villa of 4 bedrooms with a breathtaking infinity pool & incredible views of the future MotoGP circuit at Mandalika against a backdrop of soothing sea, soaring peaks, and green hills. A Sanskrit for being idle, Alasa is a sanctuary where one can truly pause, relax and refresh. The villa is secluded & lusciously private but by no means isolated.
Located at Tanjung Ocean View, the villa is only 2 kilometers away from the future grandstand of Mandalika MotoGP circuit. All rooms are facing the infinity pool against a gorgeous backdrop of soothing sea, soaring peaks, and green hills. The villa is only 5 mins to the white sand Tanjung Aan beach, main tourist town of Kuta, and 20 mins to the international airport.
All bedroom suites are fully furnished, each with a private en-suite bathroom, mini bar-fridge, wardrobe-closet, safety-box, desk and smart-TV. Breakfasts served every morning. The villa comes with large living and dining spaces, bar and pantry complete with kitchenware, BBQ-patio, hammock, 52-sqm infinity pool, and lovely garden. Other amenities include fast Wi-fi, blue-tooth speakers, microwave, coffee-machine, electric-stove and refrigerator. Masseuse, private chef, yoga, scooter-rentals and taxi service available upon request.
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and villa operations, our management is redefining our cleaning and safety standards. We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and staffs. Please note that the number of occupants must be as specified by the booking voucher. Additional charge of IDR 500K/person/night will apply on any extra person or child exceeding the rate. Starting with our shared spaces and high-traffic areas, we are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents. Hand sanitizers are being installed at living and reception areas. In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
Additional breakfast are chargeable at IDR 100,000 /person.
Breakfast time start from 07:30 until 11:00.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Additional transportation fee are chargeable at IDR 150,000
Parties or events are not allowed.
- Child policy applies at this villa. Additional fee of IDR 500K/child/night applies for children above 2 years old who stay in the same room with adult guests.
- The contour and landscaping of the villa is quite high and steep therefore extra care should be taken in order to make sure everyone is free from accident.
- The use of pool should be at guest's own risk since we wish to keep our guest's privacy at maximum. We are not responsible for any accidents.
- While outdoor smoking is allowed, please no indoor smoking.
- An additional charge of IDR 500K/person (child) per night applies on any extra occupant(s) exceeding the maximum allowable number of occupants listed on the reservation voucher.
- The total number of occupants including children over the age of two must be as specified on the reservation or booking voucher. Additional charge will apply on each extra person and/or child.