If you want to scratch your diving itch, look no further than Nha Trang, home to one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. On this tour designed for beginner divers or those who have no diving experience, you'll head to Hon Mun Marine Protected Area to start your journey. Before diving into the water, you'll learn basic scuba diving theory, how to use your equipment, and equalizing and breathing techniques from professional divers. Participants will be divided into groups of four, accompanied by professional divers, for the most enjoyable experience. So let’s go and explore the amazing underwater world!
Tidak Perlu Reservasi
Anda tidak perlu membuat reservasi sebelum kunjungan. Namun, Anda tetap dapat menemukan detail kontak dari partner ini di voucher Anda atau halaman Pesanan
- If your booking has been verified, the tour operator will contact you by phone 1 day before the tour starts.
- You are suggested to confirm your booking by contacting the tour operator directly through the phone number on your voucher.
- If you will be picked up at your hotel, please input your hotel name and room number along with other important information to the “Additional requests” field before payment.
- You must be ready for pickup at the scheduled pickup time and location. If you are not ready for pickup at the selected time and location, you will be left behind and your booking will be considered void. You may request a reschedule based on approval by the tour operator and availability on your selected date.
- During pickup, show your valid Traveloka voucher (not your proof of payment or invoice) on your mobile phone to the tour operator.
*Instruksi cara redeem dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- In case of bad weather, this activity will be rescheduled or you will receive a refund for your voucher.
- When you don't meet the health requirements in the Medical Statement Form, you will receive a refund for your voucher.
- An Open Tour will be attended by other guests that you may not know personally, while a Private Tour will be attended by your own group of guests.
- During any type of tour, you must follow the scheduled itinerary and instructions from the tour leader.
- The scheduled itinerary may change depending on external factors including but not limited to weather conditions, road traffic conditions, and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you are not present during pickup, you will be left behind and your booking will be considered void. You may request a reschedule based on approval by the tour operator and availability on your selected date.
- The accommodation, transport, and meals may vary. The tour operator will replace them with similar services and items based on availability, type, and standard as specified in the itinerary.
- You may not choose accommodations based on your personal preferences. The tour operator will select every accommodation based on availability, type, and standard as specified in the itinerary.
- The meal selection and menu may vary based on availability. The tour operator will try their best to prepare tasty, fresh food that everyone can consume. However, the tour operator cannot guarantee that the meals provided will cater to your dietary preferences and restriction
*Syarat dan ketentuan dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
*Kebijakan pembatalan dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Nha Trang City Center.
- A surcharge of USD 10/participant will apply to pickup or drop-off at locations outside the designated areas. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Alternatively, you can make your way to Vietnam Active Office at 115 Hung Vuong Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City for pickup.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Please provide your body weight, height, and shoe size in the Additional requests section.
- For safety reasons, please read carefully the health requirements in the Medical Statement Form before signing the form.
- After diving, It is recommended to wait 12 – 18 hours before you board a plane.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.