Located in northwestern Vietnam, Moc Chau Plateau feels like a world away from Hanoi's hustle. Here, fresh air and cool temperatures will put you in a good mood, as you tour around Dai Yem Waterfall, Moc Chau Happy Land, and Ban Ang Pine Forest. Then you'll make your way to Heart Tea Hill, a beautiful heart-shaped tea hill that will be the perfect background for your next profile photo. And here comes the best part! You'll get to try delicious local dishes of Moc Chau that are full of vibrant flavors. Shall we go?
Tidak Perlu Reservasi
Anda tidak perlu membuat reservasi sebelum kunjungan. Namun, Anda tetap dapat menemukan detail kontak dari partner ini di voucher Anda atau halaman Pesanan
- If your booking has been verified, the tour operator will contact you by phone 1 day before the tour starts.
- You are suggested to confirm your booking by contacting the tour operator directly through the phone number on your voucher.
- If you will be picked up at your hotel, please input your hotel name and room number along with other important information to the Special Request field before payment.
- You must be ready for pickup at the scheduled pickup time and location. If you are not ready for pickup at the selected time and location, you will be left behind and your booking will be considered void. You may request a reschedule based on approval by the tour operator and availability on your selected date.
- During pickup, show your valid Traveloka voucher (not your proof of payment or invoice) on your mobile phone to the tour operator.
*Instruksi cara redeem dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Free admission for 1 child under 5 years old when accompanied by 1 paying adult. Parents must take care of all of the child's expenses and the child must not occupy a seat in the car. Child ticket will apply to each of the additional accompanying children, even if they are under 5 years old.
- Child ticket applies to 1 child aged 5 – 9 years when accompanied by 1 paying adult. Child ticket includes children's meals. Adult ticket will apply to each of the additional accompanying children.
- Due to height requirements of some attractions, a surcharge for admission may apply to children.
- Participants should bring a valid ID (residence card, passport, etc.) during the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, small car will be the main means of transportation. It is recommended that you do not carry bulky, oversized luggage nor should you carry too many pieces of luggage. It is advised that you should bring backpacks instead of hard-sided suitcases.
- In case the tour operator cannot arrange a roommate for solo participant, the participant has to room by themselves and be responsible for 50% of the accommodation rate for the entirety of the tour.
- Travel insurance is only included if the visitors book the tour at least 2 days in advance (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays).
- Travel insurance is not applied to international visitors.
- There is no refund for any services even you don't use it.
- An Open Tour will be attended by other guests that you may not know personally, while a Private Tour will be attended by your own group of guests.
- During any type of tour, you must follow the scheduled itinerary and instructions from the tour leader.
- The scheduled itinerary may change depending on external factors including but not limited to weather conditions, road traffic conditions, and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you are not present during pickup, you will be left behind and your booking will be considered void. You may request a reschedule based on approval by the tour operator and availability on your selected date.
- The accommodation, transport, and meals may vary. The tour operator will replace them with similar services and items based on availability, type, and standard as specified in the itinerary.
- You may not choose accommodations based on your personal preferences. The tour operator will select every accommodation based on availability, type, and standard as specified in the itinerary.
- The meal selection and menu may vary based on availability. The tour operator will try their best to prepare tasty, fresh food that everyone can consume. However, the tour operator cannot guarantee that the meals provided will cater to your dietary preferences and restrictions.
*Syarat dan ketentuan dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
*Kebijakan pembatalan dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available at Hanoi Opera House or at Gate 1 of Vietnam National Convention Center.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Participants should bring a valid ID (ID card, passport, etc.) during the trip.
- Please bring your own insect repellent, toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel.
- This tour is only available every Saturday.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
- There is no English-speaking guide on this tour.
- In case there are fewer than 6 visitors on the tour, the driver will act as the tour guide.