Join this tour where you will have the chance to see the iconic 272 colorful steps of Batu Caves, a limestone cave where the sacred Hindu Temple is located. Then, make your way to Templer's Park, a forest reserved which spreads across 1,200 hectares of land and explore the beauty of the forest. Discover a beautiful waterfall where you can swim in the chilling waters. The last stop would be the Selayang Hot Spring, a popular tourist spot which is believed to have healing mineral content, mainly sulphur. Unwind yourself with this tour and enjoy the bliss of mother nature.
Tidak Perlu Reservasi
Anda tidak perlu membuat reservasi sebelum kunjungan. Namun, Anda tetap dapat menemukan detail kontak dari partner ini di voucher Anda atau halaman Pesanan
- If you will be picked up at your hotel, please input your hotel name and room number along with other important information to the Special Requests field before payment.
- You must be ready for pickup at the scheduled pickup time and location. If you are not ready for pickup at the selected time and location, you will be left behind and your booking will be considered void.
- During pickup, show your valid Traveloka voucher (not your proof of payment or invoice) on your mobile phone to the tour operator.
*Instruksi cara redeem dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
- An Open Tour will be attended by other guests that you may not know personally, while a Private Tour will be attended by your own group of guests.
- During any type of tour, you must follow the scheduled itinerary and instructions from the tour leader.
- The scheduled itinerary may change depending on external factors including but not limited to weather conditions, road traffic conditions, and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you are not present during pickup, you will be left behind and your booking will be considered void.
*Syarat dan ketentuan dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
*Kebijakan pembatalan dapat berbeda, tergantung tipe voucher yang Anda pesan.
- You are advised to book one day in advance.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes.
- Insect Repellant.
- Change of clothes.
- Casual clothes.