Food poisoning because of the sushi
It seemed like a perfect place to eat, as we were feeling like eating sushi. It was indeed, okay sushi for a good price. however, after a couple of hours I started feeling sick and got a bad food poisoning from the fish inside the sushi. I will spare you the details, but I would recommend to definitely NOT go to this restaurant if you want to enjoy a happy and healthy trip to Sanur.
14 Mar 2019
japanese in sanur
we were tired of bali food so gave this restaurant a go.we were first customs for the night food was fresh and tasty very happy with the sushi mi
07 Aug 2018
Not really good
Food tasted the same, and not really a great experience. Tuna was ok fresh - the rest did not seem so fresh. Really dissapointed.
28 Jul 2018
Jl.Danau Tamblingan No.150, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia