Your payment is confirmed when you receive your e-ticket/voucher in your email. If you have not received the e-ticket/voucher within 60 minutes after tapping I Have Completed Payment, please upload your payment proof by following these steps:
1. Go to My Booking on your Traveloka App homepage and tap Purchase List.
2. Select the booking that you have just paid for, and then tap UPLOAD PAYMENT PROOF.
First, you need to check whether your flight can be rescheduled. Here’s how:
1. Go to My Booking
2. Select the flight you want to reschedule
3. Scroll down to the Manage Booking section, tap Reschedule, and see your flight’s reschedule status.
4. Tap Request Reschedule.
You may also reschedule by contacting the airline directly. Please note that reschedule is only available based on the airline’s seat availability.
Note: Rescheduling via Easy Reschedule has to be done at the latest 30 hours before your scheduled departure time. Rescheduling also incurs an additional fee (Domestic routes: Rp15.000 / MYR 5 / SGD 2 / THB 50 / VND 25,500 / PHP 60 per passenger per route and for international routes: Rp50.000 / MYR 15 / SGD 6 / THB 150 / VND 85,000 / PHP 180 per passenger per route) in addition to the reschedule fee from the airline.
Book your flight tickets in a few simple steps:
1. Fill in your origin, destination, date of travel and the number of passengers on the search box, and select Search/Search Flights.
2. Choose a flight that suits your preference.
3. Fill in contact and passenger details.
5. Choose your preferred payment method, and then proceed with payment.
Once we have verified your payment, you will receive an email from Traveloka containing your e-ticket.
For the complete information on refund, please visit Refund Procedure. All refunds must be processed through Traveloka. Please note that by requesting a refund, your reservation will be automatically canceled.
If you need further help for your refund request, please inform us through the form below.
Please log in to your Traveloka account on Traveloka App, and follow the guideline below:
1. Go to My Booking.
2. Select the e-ticket you wish to resend.
3. Click the paper airplane icon on the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Choose Send as PDF (via email) to get your e-ticket by email.
5. Enter the email address you want to send the e-ticket to , then click Send Now If you wish to send the e-ticket to another email, simply repeat the process.
Your e-ticket should then be sent to the email address you entered immediately. Please check your inbox as well as your junk/spam mailbox.
If you still need our help to resend your e-ticket/voucher, please Contact Us.
If you still need assistance, reach out to our Customer Service Team by tapping one of the options below: