We will send you a payment confirmation within 60 minutes after you’ve completed your payment. Please also check your spam/junk folder in case it doesn’t reach your inbox.
If you haven’t received the confirmation email after 60 minutes, there is also a possibility that you have entered the wrong amount during transfer. In this case, please upload your proof of payment via My Booking by tapping on Upload Payment Proof.
First, you need to check whether your flight can be rescheduled. Here’s how:
1. Go to My Booking
2. Select the flight you want to reschedule
3. Scroll down to the Manage Booking section, tap Reschedule, and see your flight’s reschedule status.
4. Tap Request Reschedule.
You may also reschedule by contacting the airline directly. Please note that reschedule is only available based on the airline’s seat availability.
Note: Rescheduling via Easy Reschedule has to be done at the latest 30 hours before your scheduled departure time. Rescheduling also incurs an additional fee (Domestic routes: Rp15.000 / MYR 5 / SGD 2 / THB 50 / VND 25,500 / PHP 60 per passenger per route and for international routes: Rp50.000 / MYR 15 / SGD 6 / THB 150 / VND 85,000 / PHP 180 per passenger per route) in addition to the reschedule fee from the airline.
Book your flight tickets in a few simple steps:
1. Filling in your origin, destination, date of travel and the number of passengers on the search box, and click on Search Flights
2. Choose a flight that suits your preference.
3. Fill in contact and passenger details.
5. Choose any payment methods that you prefer, and then proceed with payment.
Once we have verified your payment, you will then receive an email from Traveloka that contains your e-ticket.
For the complete information on refund, please visit Refund Procedure. All refunds must be processed through Traveloka. Please note that by requesting a refund, your reservation will be automatically canceled.
If you need further help for your refund request, please inform us through the form below.
Please log in to your Traveloka account on Traveloka App, and follow the guideline below:
1. Go to My Booking.
2. Select the e-ticket you wish to resend.
3. Click the paper airplane icon on the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Choose Send as PDF (via email) to get your e-ticket by email.
5. Enter the email address you want to send the e-ticket to , then click Send Now (this also apply if you want to send your e-ticket to a different email).
Your e-ticket should then be sent to the email address you entered immediately. Please check your inbox as well as your junk/spam mailbox.
Alternatively, you can call our Customer Service at 0804-1500-308 to resend your e-ticket automatically. Simply punch in your Traveloka Booking ID, and then select the Auto-resend E-ticket/Voucher menu.
Each room has a different cancellation policy. Please make sure of this in the confirmation email from Traveloka.
1. Go to My Account.
2. Log in to your Traveloka account.
3. Tap My Refund You will be able to see your current refund status.
4. When your refund process is done, you will get an email from Traveloka. Your refund will be transferred back to the payment method you used during booking.
Note: The refund process for a hotel booking may take up to five (5) days, while the refund process for a flight may take up to 14 days.
Log in here to check your refund status.