Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
Aliwal Park Hotel is located in the neighborhood of Kampong Glam, on the southeast of Singapore. The hotel is an excellent choice for those who are looking for strategically located accommodation; the Aliwal Park Hotel is near to several intercity bus stops and MRT stations. Aliwal Park Hotel also offers reasonable and affordable rates for their comfortable rooms.
How to Get to the Aliwal Park Hotel
The hotel is located not far from the main roads in Kampong Glam, the North Bridge Road. The best option to get to the Aliwal Park Hotel is by driving. It will take about twenty minutes to get to the hotel from the main island of Singapore, Pulau Ujong. Singapore has plenty of taxis, and they are one of the easy ways to move around on the isle. The taxis are easy to find, reliable and affordable. They will go anywhere on the island, and this includes the Kampong Glam area where the Aliwal Park Hotel is located. Do note that there will be surcharges depending on the time and locations where the taxi is flagged down, especially during the peak hour and after midnight trips. Another alternative transportation is by taking the transit buses. As previously mentioned, their several buses stop just walking distance away from the Aliwal Park Hotel. The MRT stations nearby serve two lines, the East-West Line and the Downtown Line. These MRT stations are just walking distance away from the Aliwal Park Hotel.
Different Types of Room at the Aliwal Park Hotel
The Aliwal Park Hotel has three types of room in its building, with choices that are suitable for any guests. The first one, great for a single traveler, is the Standard Single — the most basic and smallest room at the hotel. The room is only 10-sqm big, and it comes with a Single-sized bed. A night at the Standard Single starts from just S$63. Next room at the Aliwal Park Hotel is the Super Deluxe Double. This room is at 19-sqm with an option to have either a double bed or two Single beds. It is S$ 94 for a night stay at the Super Deluxe Double. Deluxe Room with Balcony starts from S$ 104 a night, with a 17-sqm space and a double bed. Super Deluxe with Balcony, Aliwal Park Hotel’s most expensive room, starts from S$ 113 a night. It has the same size with the Super Deluxe, except it comes with a balcony and a double bed.
All of the rooms at the Aliwal Park Hotel come with the same essential in-room amenities such as a television set, a couple of complimentary bottled water and a writing desk with a chair. The rooms are fully air-conditioned. The private bathrooms are equipped with hot water showers and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi connection is available in every room.
Restaurant and Café at the Aliwal Park Hotel
There is no restaurant at the Aliwal Park Hotel, but there is a small coffee shop in the building of the hotel. The coffee shop serves a good choice of coffees and some desserts and pastries.
Facilities and Activities at the Aliwal Park Hotel
The facilities at the Aliwal Park Hotel are limited as it is a small hotel. The Aliwal Park Hotel has a 24-hour front desk with the receptionist to make the check-ins and outs much easier. There is a luggage storage area for the guests to stow away their belonging. There are several elevator banks at the hotel. Free Wi-Fi connection is also available in common areas. All of the rooms at the Aliwal Park Hotel are non-smoking. There is a lounge/TV area. All of the staffs at the Aliwal Park Hotel can communicate in several languages, mainly English, Malay, and Mandarin.
Interesting Place near the Aliwal Park Hotel
Malay Heritage Centre (Istana Kampong Glam)
This is a historical museum located inside in a former Istana Kampong Glam or the Sultan’s Palace. The Malay Heritage Centre was first opened in November 2004, after restoration and construction works on the palace were completed. The historical museum has several exhibits showing the stories of the Bugis people and their trades, together with the Malay culture and heritage in Singapore. Visitors may find ancient artifacts, interactive multimedia, diorama and many more inside the museum. Some of them are from the Singapore’s national collections; some are contributions from the community from around the Malay Heritage Centre. The Malay Heritage Centre is just 500 meters away from the Aliwal Park Hotel.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property
Pets are NOT allowed.
Please inform Hotel if arrival time is after midnight.
Flight details is required upon booking.
- Hotel not accept booking for SHN/ isolation/ quarantine purposes.
- Guest may need to declare the purposes of stay. If guest had failed to declare status at point of booking and refuse to cooperate, hotel should reject guest upon arrival.
- In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of coronavirus (covid-19), hotel may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
- Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
- Deposit of SGD20.00(Cash only) required upon check in time.
- Check in time 1400hrs (can check in anytime after 1400hrs/ front desk 24/7).
- Check out time 1200hrs
- For early arrival it is recommended to pre-book the room one day in advance with a full day charge.
- Early check-in surcharge of SGD $30 applies between 0700 - 1100hrs, subject to availability.
- Late check out surcharge of SGD $15/hour applies between 1230hrs to 1800hrs, subject to availability.
- After 1800hrs, full day rate applies