Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
note: hotel was previously named Hotel Mulia Senayan
Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta is located in area / city Senayan.
There are plenty of tourist attractions nearby, such as Gelora Bung Karno Stadium within 0.57 km, and Palmerah Station within 0.89 km.
About Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta
From business event to corporate gathering, Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta provides complete services and facilities that you and your colleagues need.
The highest quality service accompanying its extensive facilities will make you get the ultimate holiday experience.
The hotel’s fitness center is a must-try during your stay here.
Have an enjoyable and relaxing day at the pool, whether you’re traveling solo or with your loved ones.
Get the best deal for finest quality of spa treatment to unwind and rejuvenate yourself.
24-hours front desk is available to serve you, from check-in to check-out, or any assistance you need. Should you desire more, do not hesitate to ask the front desk, we are always ready to accommodate you.
Savor your favorite dishes with special cuisines from Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta exclusively for you.
WiFi is available within public areas of the property to help you to stay connected with family and friends.
Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta is a hotel with great comfort and excellent service according to most hotel's guests.
Enjoy luxurious treats and incomparable experience by staying at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.In regards to the development of COVID-19, the hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation upon arriving at the hotel if you have been to the infected territories in the last 14 days or are showing any related symptoms.
Accommodation charges IDR 332,750/guest for extra breakfast.
Breakfast at the accommodation will be provided from 06:00 - 10:00.
Smoking is allowed only in the designated smoking area.
Pets are not allowed in the accommodation.
You will be required to present valid government-issued identification at check-in, along with credit card or cash to cover deposits and incidentals. Special request is not guaranteed, it may depend on hotel's availability at check-in and may cost extra fee. Hotel may charge you additional fee for each extra person after reserved room's maximum capacity.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself and of others, please pay attention to the following policies whilst on property:
- The Indonesian Government’s directive order requires all guests to download, install and register themselves on the “Peduli Lindungi” application and scan the barcode upon entering our premises.
- Following the New Norm Guidance, we will service your room once per day to reduce multiple entry into your space. Kindly contact our Service Centre when leaving the room.
- To reduce in-person contact, we will deliver your in-room dining orders to your door, where you may then take them inside. Please place it outside your door when finished and notify us for collection.
- Please wear a mask in any indoor locations
- Please wash your hands thoroughly. We provide Hand Sanitizers various locations for your convenience.
Kindly contact our team immediately if you are not feeling well and require medical assistance. The hotel reserves the rights to refuse entry.
And hotel may close or limit the use of some facilities to maintain the healthy and safety of guest and staff members. Please contact the hotel to check your needs in using the services prior to your arrival.
- To provide a safer experience and reduce the risk of multiple contacts, Mini Bar items are no longer placed in every room. Should you wish to have the Mini Bar prepared during your stay, please let us know prior to your arrival. You may also simply order the mini bar items from the menu by calling Room Service from the room phone after check-in.
Airport transfer is available for IDR 788,000/person.