Experience your favorite blockbuster films in a way that you will never forget, only at Universal Studios Singapore! Explore the park's thrilling rides and attractions spread in multiple thematic zones such as Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, and Lost World. Whether you're an adrenaline junkie, a movie enthusiast, or taking your whole family for a fun day out together, this is the place to be.
You can also explore various retail and dining experiences at some of their fun-themed restaurants. Better yet, some of Holywood's most iconic movie characters are also ready to welcome you! While you are here, make sure you won't miss the chance to capture every fun moment you spend at this wonderful place.
Get ready for a day of unforgettable fun at Universal Studios Singapore!
Are you ready to take on the park's insanely-thrilling roller coasters?
How about hopping on a boat and escaping from a T-Rex in The Lost World?
If you're in luck, you might even spot your favorite characters on the streets
Jurassic Park TM & ©️ Universal Studios/Amblin Entertainment. All rights reserved. Shrek, Madagascar, Puss In Boots and all DreamWorks Animation elements ©️ 2021 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved. DreamWorks Trolls ©️ 2021 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©️ 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. ©️ 2021 DreamWorks L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved Battlestar Galactica TM Universal Studios & ©️ 2021 Universal Content Productions LLC. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Sesame Street ®️ and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. ©️ 2021 Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, Universal Globe logo, and all Universal elements and related indicia TM & ©️ 2021 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Imagery shown may not represent current operational and safety guidelines.
Starting From S$ 55.00.
Universal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269.
The only Universal theme park in Southeast Asia, Universal Studios Singapore has welcomed millions of visitors since it first opened in 2010. You may not be a stranger to the park's top attractions, like the dual-tracked roller coaster Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ or the family-friendly Canopy Flyer™ at the Lost World at Universal Studios Singapore, but do you know any insider secrets to enjoy the park? Check out the tips below, and your next visit is guaranteed to be a blast!
1. Download the Universal Studios Singapore App
Before you go, make sure to install the official Universal Studios Singapore app on your phone. Available for both Android and iOS users, the app allows you to check out the park’s map, ride wait times and even when characters will be available for meet and greet sessions.
That’s not all, this app is also equipped with helpful filters to sort rides, shows, as well as dining and shopping options. You can use these filters to find restaurants that cater to your dietary needs, among others.
2. The Early Bird Beats the Crowd
Universal Studios Singapore
When it comes to popular attractions like Universal Studios Singapore, visiting early always pays off. Purchase a One-Day Ticket from the Traveloka website or app and enjoy an additional two hours at Universal Studios Singapore with early entry at 12 pm. You can use this extra time to join meet and greet sessions with your favourite characters, take selfies on Hollywood Boulevard and queue up for rides ahead of the rest of the crowd which will come in at 2 pm.
3. Say Goodbye to Long QueuesWith a wide selection of shopping, dining and entertainment options spread across the park, the Universal Express or Universal Express Unlimited passes prove to be a good investment for those who want to spend less time queueing and more time having fun. The Universal Express pass allows you skip the regular queue once per ride, while with the Universal Express Unlimited pass you can enjoy this privilege as many times as you would like.
4. Experience More with the Daycation Bundle
Now you can visit two of the most frequented attractions in Resorts World Sentosa with the Daycation Package. Scream at the top of your lungs while riding Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Singapore and stand in awe of the massive Open Ocean Habitat at S.E.A. Aquarium — all with just one value package.
You can squeeze the two parks in one day by starting your day early at the aquarium (opens earlier at 9 am on weekends and public holidays) but we recommend spreading them out over different days to maximise each visit. This money-saving package also includes a delicious meal and snack, so you don’t need to worry about what to eat!
5. Choose an Accommodation On-SiteCut down on travel time and just spend the entire day hopping from one ride to another when you stay at Resorts World Sentosa. There are eight hotels across the resort for all kinds of travelers, from families with little kids (we recommend the Festive Hotel) to couples on a romantic getaway (we vouch for the Equarius Hotel). By staying on-site, you can get to and from the park within minutes, making it extremely convenient to play from when the gate opens until it closes.