RedDoorz Plus at Subic 2n2 Beach Resort Zambales is a hotel in a good neighborhood, which is located at Calapacuan.
The hotel is located only 2.08 km away from Port Of Keppel.
Not only well positioned, but RedDoorz Plus at Subic 2n2 Beach Resort Zambales is also one of hotels near the following Snake Island within 1.09 km and White Rock Beach within 1.16 km.
About RedDoorz Plus at Subic 2n2 Beach Resort Zambales
For you, travelers who wish to travel comfortably on a budget, RedDoorz Plus at Subic 2n2 Beach Resort Zambales is the perfect place to stay that provides decent facilities as well as great services.
This hotel is the best spot for you who desire a serene and peaceful getaway, far away from the crowds.
RedDoorz Plus at Subic 2n2 Beach Resort Zambales is the smartest choice for you who are looking for affordable accommodation with outstanding service.
Have an enjoyable and relaxing day at the pool, whether you’re traveling solo or with your loved ones.
RedDoorz Plus at Subic 2n2 Beach Resort Zambales is a wise choice for travelers visiting Calapacuan.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property
In support of the National Government's COVID-19 policies, the Department of Tourism also issued the below policies, which serves as temporary operational guidelines for accommodation establishments.
The hotel establishment will only allow and accept the following types of guests:
1. Foreign guests who had existing bookings
2. BPO employees
3. Distressed OFWs
4. Repatriated OFWs in compliance with quarantine protocols
5. Foreign guests staying in the Philippines
6. Stranded passengers
7. Government employees
8. Locally stranded individuals
9. 1 person only per room
10. Couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed in double or twin occupancy rooms. A distance of one to two meters between the beds.
11. Non-OFWs who may be required to undergo mandatory facility-based quarantine
12. Below 18 years old and 60 years old and above are not allowed to check-in
13. Those who have a fever and flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the establishment
Below are the requirements you need to prepare prior to check-in date:
1. Accomplished Complete Health Declaration Form that can be found at the hotel
2. Medical Certificate and RT-PCR Negative Result
3. Travel Authority - For locally stranded individuals
4. Quarantine Certificate - Repatriated OFW
5. Returning LSI - Certificate of Acceptance from the Barangay
6. A valid photo ID and credit card might be requested upon check-in.
7. A refundable security deposit might be required upon check-in amounting to a one-night room charge or a maximum of Php 3000. However, the total amount may vary depending on property policy. This security deposit is fully refundable and is subject to damage inspection by the property.
8. We are a completely non-smoking property. Please be advised that penalty charges may apply depending on property policy.
9. All requests, including parking, early check-in/late check-out, bed configuration are subject to availability and additional fees may apply.