Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
Breakfast time start from 07:00 until 10:00.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
STANDARD CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00 PM / STANDARD CHECK-OUT TIME: 12 NN
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the bedrooms as building materials are easy to catch fire and should not be exposed to fire hazards such as cigarettes. Each room is equipped with heat detectors and can cause the alarm to ring.
2. Guests are not allowed to use their rooms for any purposes other than peaceful residence. Gambling or any breach of the laws of the city is prohibited. No visitors will be allowed in guest rooms. They have to be received and entertained in the public areas of the hotel, otherwise has to register.
3. Money or valuables of any sort may be deposited to the Front Office of the hotel for custody and use of the safety box deposit. This is free and part of the service of the hotel. Any losses incurred by guest regarding such items not deposited, the hotel will not be liable for such loss.
4. Any damage to hotel property either by the guest or their friends and visitors shall be charged to the guests at the sole discretion of management.
5. Under no circumstances will animals of any kind be permitted in the hotel rooms.
6. Drugs and other deadly weapons and firearms are not allowed within the guest rooms. The management reserves the right to dismiss anyone in possession of these items.
7. Bringing-in, most especially drinking, of any alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all premises of the hotel.
8. All of the interior decorations are fixed and can’t be changed to suit the wishes of any particular guest.
9. Use of firewood for our Pent House rooms’ fireplace is charged P 60.00 per bundle.
10. Strictly, cooking inside the room is not permitted. Using electricity for personal use other than what the hotel provided for as part of its service is prohibited as well.
11. Soliciting for gratuities and any incivility by the hotel staff is strictly prohibited and guests are earnestly requested to report any irregularities to the manager. The hotel cannot be responsible for any private dealing between guests and the hotel staff.
12. Guests are to observe silence at all times, especially on hallways and any public areas, for other guests may be disturbed in their sleep.
13. Guests are advised to use the stairways and elevator properly. Any hotel personnel can call the attention of the concerned guest once caught violating.
14. Doors are to be closed properly to avoid destruction of property and other guests.
15. Any towels are not to be taken home; otherwise, guest will be charged accordingly. The coordinators will be the ones to settle the corresponding fees in cases that the concerned guest went home already.
16. If the guest wishes to acquire any of the hotel’s room amenities, only ask the Front Desk to have such items for free.
17. Laundry service is available and is charged per piece. All laundries are released after 24 hours upon receipt of our Housekeeping Department. Rush service, meaning within 24 hours, will be charged P 150.00.
18. Proper phone etiquette is expected at all times. While any one can make in-house calls, excessive use of phone calls, including prank calls, are monitored and will be subject to disciplinary actions.
19. In the event of any guests being taken ill in the hotel, management must be informed and the necessary arrangement for a doctor to be summoned and/or admission to the hospital be made.
20. The hotel is not liable for any accidents due to individual negligence and specific carelessness.
21. Room Keys and Key cards are to be handled properly. Lost Key and/or damaged/broken Key card is charged P1, 500.00. It must be surrendered upon check-out; otherwise, room will not be cleared until charges will be settled.
Don Aureo Suyat
Officer in Charge