Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
Please be advised that Baguio City currently allows essential business travelers only. Below are the guidelines to secure entry to Baguio City
1. Register on-line: www.baguio.gov.ph to secure a pass.
2. Upon arrival in Baguio City, visitors must proceed to TRIAGE.
3. A permit to travel from point of origin must be presented.
4. A health declaration form or medical certificate may be required also.
5. Purpose of Travel Document for essential travel must be presented such as company ID, CEO, booking in a hotel etc.
Breakfast inclusion: Buffet if booked on regular rates, Plated breakfast if booked on promotional rates
Hotel spa services and pool is not available for now until further notice. This is in line with the IATF and LGU guidelines implemented on the city.
Baguio LGU guidelines:
1. Travelers will need to pre-register via the Baguio VIS.I.T.A (Baguio Visitor Information & Travel Assistance) app prior to their arrival. It is available in the App Store and Google Play. 2. Tourists are required to pre-book their accommodation only in hotels that have obtained a CAO (Certificate Authorizing Operation) from the Department of Tourism and the local government. On the same note, staying with friends or relatives is strictly prohibited. 3. Tourists must also be assisted by an accredited tour operator or agency and declare their itinerary. This will allow for easier contact tracing and monitoring of tourist’s movements. 4. Travelers will undergo mandatory triage and PCR Testing upon arrival. Fees are to be shouldered by the tourists/travelers. 5. After the triage and testing, tourists are required to quarantine in the hotel for up to nine hours while waiting for the results. Those who test positive for COVID-19 will be handled by the hotel and the LGU. 6. Hotels obtaining a CAO and accredited tour operators are required to monitor the customers’ movements closely.