Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
Incidental Deposit of PHP1,000.00 per night (approximately 22USD) will be asked upon check - in but its refundable upon check - out if no item or service were consumed in the hotel.
Please be informed that the kids are NOT included in the breakfast if a guest booked a room with breakfast, it is only the adults. Buffet Breakfast charge for Kids below 11 years old is at P200.00 per child payable directly at the hotel.
New Normal House Rules for Guest(s)
1. You are required to fill up a special declaration checklist upon arrival mandated by our DOH. Please ensure that every information is accurate, readable as this will serve as our point of tracing in case of any emergency.
2. Our hotel have limited and skeletal workforce, we may not be able to serve you at a timely manner, but we will do our best to assist as much as possible.
3. Hotel provides disinfectant spray bottles in each room and other hygiene essentials. Should you need more, please dial 0 for front desk for assistance.
4. Guest(s) are not allowed to roam around the hotel premises at all times. All other hotel facilities (Restaurant, Pool, Roof deck, Gym) are all closed and cannot be allowed to operate at the moment.
5. The maximum allowed capacity in each room is only 2 Adults. Guest(s) cannot bring in anyone who is a non-family member inside their room. Everyone should be registered and must also fill in the health declaration checklist.
6. Guest will be provided a chair outside each door so they can place items they would want our hotel staff to collect. (Laundry, garbage, etc.)
7. Our team may not be able to go inside your room during the duration of your stay. As much as possible, all assistance will be coordinated thru a phone call inside your room with our hotel representative. Just dial 0.
8. CCTV’s are positioned in strategic areas. Our hotel is manned 24-hours by our essential workforce.
9. Room transfers will not be allowed unless necessary. Instructions for room transfer will be provided to avoid any contact with our staff.
10. Daily housekeeping will not be implemented. Cleaning and sanitation of rooms shall be conducted only if necessary. Prior request to our front desk is required.
11. Inform hotel staff or your assigned company representative thru the hotel phone (dial 0) for the development of signs and symptoms such as fever, cough, colds, sore throat and/or diarrhea.
12. As of the moment, only certain guests are allowed to stay at any hotel and any form of leisure travel is still strictly prohibited.
13. Strictly stay inside your room for your protection. Instead of talking outside on the hallways, please use the room phone to call another room. Dial 6 + Room number for room to room calls.
14. Social gatherings including visit to other rooms and receiving visitors is NOT ALLOWED AT ALL TIMES.
15. Conversation with fellow colleagues on any hotel public area and/or hotel staff is NOT ALLOWED AT ALL TIMES.
16. Smoking inside the room is NOT ALLOWED AT ALL TIMES.
17. Our hotel will assist in providing food and transportation services at an additional cost and prior reservation two days ahead is required.
18. Inform our hotel staff or your company representative for any food restrictions, allergies and other special needs (e.g. halal). Our hotel chefs prepare the food at our hotel to ensure proper sanitation and hygiene is adhered to each day. Menu cycle is fixed, and special request can be entertained on a limited basis and subject to what we have available. (Subject to price per person per meal)
19. Meals will be placed at your door step every 6-7am for breakfast, 12nn-1pm for lunch and 6-7pm for dinner. (If you purchased meals at our front desk). Should you have a different preferred delivery time, please inform our front desk staff.
20. Online food deliveries and other essential items that will be delivered are allowed and we recommend using cashless payment transactions. With cashless transactions, guests can inform our front desk of an expected delivery and we can deliver the food or item and place it outside your room for your convenience. For cash transactions, guest will have to come down to the lobby and pay the delivery person directly.
21. All garbage and trash should be placed inside clear trash bags provided in each room. This must be placed outside of your room and properly sealed.
22. All garbage and trash will be collected every 5pm., should you need to have another time for trash out, please inform our hotel staff.
23. Laundry and drying services is available, but frequency of delivery is still limited. Please coordinate this with our front desk way ahead of time. (At an additional cost)
24. Since our team will not be able to go inside to replace your linens, if you have a need to change the sheets/towels, bathmat, etc., please contact our hotel front desk for assistance. We will be leaving the new linens outside of your room for you to replace.
25. In case of emergencies like occurrence of fire and earthquake, please follow the designated evacuation exit. Each room has a respective emergency exit guide map behind your room door.
26. Due to a skeletal workforce of our hotel and in order to protect the employees of our hotel, we will not be able to assist you in buying food or essentials outside, please ensure that you have all the items you need during your stay.
27. Leaving the hotel premises shall be limited as much as possible. Should you need to exit and re-enter the hotel, please ensure pertinent information is logged with our hotel lobby security.
The hotel reserves the right to inform our guests that they are no longer allowed to stay if they have found to violate and guidelines above.
For strict compliance.
Cafe Miranda and Fitness room are closed
Thank you for choosing City Garden Suites!
Although our hotel is operating, we are mandated to follow guidelines from our government. As such, please note the following guests are only allowed to check-in:
1. Guests who had existing bookings or reservations under any Accommodation Establishment within Luzon as of 17 March 2020, and outside Luzon as of 01 May 2020;
2. Foreign Guests who are transiting through, or are otherwise temporarily staying in the Philippines for a short period and will leave the country;
3. Long Staying Guests (14 days or longer);
4. Distressed OFWs;
5. Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols;
6. Other Returning Overseas Filipinos;
7. Locally Stranded Individuals;
8. COVID-19 positive individuals who are asymptomatic or those with mild symptoms, pursuant to the Oplan Kalinga program;
9. Employees of agencies and instrumentalities of the Government, including GOCCs and LGUs, especially health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers; and
10. Health care workers and other employees from establishments that are allowed to operate during the GCQ pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located in a GCQ zone, which may or may not be in the same area.
Please bring additional documents in order to support your classification. Examples are travel documents, mandatory quarantine requirement, passport, evidence of stranding, COVID-19 test booking / results, work ID, etc.
Maximum occupancy per room is two (2) persons belonging to the same household, if not, only one (1) person will be allowed. Visitors are not permitted at any time and Minors must be travelling with their parents.
As of January 1 2021, Filipino citizens travelers from or transiting through some countries must undergo mandatory 14-day quarantine (non-Filipino citizens not permitted to enter the Philippines) and therefore should have a confirmed booking good for 14 days to be accommodated at the hotel.
Aside from the above, due to the General Community Quarantine, our hotel Fitness room and Restaurant remain closed. Our team can also help you arrange daily meals (delivered to your room) at a fixed menu and price while we can also arrange your transportation needs at an additional cost.
Leisure purposes are still prohibited at the moment and should your purpose of stay does not match the above criteria, we are happy to move your booking to a later date or we can process a refund/free cancellation with our online travel partner where you've made your reservation.
Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and stay safe!
Due to Pandemic, and since buffet service is still not allowed kindly change the type of breakfast that we are serving for all of our hotels. From "Buffet Breakfast" kindly change it to "Packed Breakfast" for all of our hotels