Ouch! Seems like no review fits the current filters. Please change or reset your filters to show reviews.
Smoking is prohibited in the accommodation.
Pets are not allowed in the accommodation.
Please present your government-issued ID (from locals) and passport (for foreigners) upon arrival.
1. A cleaning fee of Php 5,000.00nett will be imposed for the following if found to have taken place inside the guest rooms:
o Smoking- All guest rooms, hallways and the Pool Area are strictly Non-Smoking. A smoking lounge is located at the Penthouse.
o Bringing in of food with strong odor (i.e., Durian, Marang, Kimchi, Spices, etc).
o Flushing of hard objects in the toilet
2. Bringing of pets, deadly weapons and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited in the hotel.
3. A copy of the Booking Confirmation and a valid ID (government issued ID for Filipinos and passport for foreign guests) must be presented upon check in.
4. Visitors are allowed in the rooms until 12 midnight only. An extra charge of P990nett/person is applicable for visitors who leave 12 midnight and beyond.
5. An Incidental Fee of PhP 1,000nett/room/night is collected upon check-in. Unused amount will be processed for refund upon check-out.
6. For your safety and security, please declare any personal appliances to be brought inside the guest rooms.
"Dear Guest, We are delighted you have chosen to book a stay with us! Here at Azumi, we take part in practicing and strictly following personal health and safety guidelines for the protection of both guests and our staff: *Rates not valid for leisure booking purposes *Strictly single occupancy for foreign and local business travelers, frontliners, BPOs and employees of other allowed industries as per guidelines set by IATF. *Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) and Overseas Foreign Workers (OFWs) are allowed to book twin sharing (double occupancy) room provided that the 2nd person is a spouse or immediate family member. *All arriving flights from flagged countries shall undergo RT-PCR swab test and be subjected to a mandatory 14-day mandatory facility-based quarantine. We require each guest to comply and complete these booking pre-requisites on the link provided below; Registration Card and Health Declaration Form https://azumi.ph/health-declaration-and-guest-registration-form/ Otherwise, we will not be able to proceed and confirm your booking. Thank you for your cooperation. Sincerely, Azumi Boutique Hotel Management"
Azumi Boutique Hotel, Alabang Manila is currently an accredited Stringent Quarantine Hotel in Muntinlupa (Manila) by the Department of Tourism (DOT), Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) and Department of Health (DOH)