Located not too far from Malioboro Street, History of Java Museum is a must-visit spot in Yogyakarta if you consider yourself a lifelong learner. Convince your friends that museums aren't as boring as people say because this one sprinkles a little bit of tech magic that enables you to bring its story to life with its AR-equipped information boards!
Their collection includes an ax forged more than 2,000 years ago, a military scepter from Majapahit Kingdom, and other original artefacts from ancient Java. Don't worry about not knowing what's what, though, as the museum's story tellers will always be ready to answer all your questions.
No Reservation Needed
You don’t need to make any reservation before visiting. However, you can find this partner’s contact details in your voucher or My Booking page
- Only your Traveloka voucher is valid. Your payment receipt or proof of payment may not be used to enter.
- Show or scan the Traveloka voucher on your phone at the ticket office to receive a physical ticket. Please adjust the brightness of your mobile phone screen before scanning the QR code on your voucher.
*Redemption instructions may vary, depending on the voucher type you book.
- Indonesian visitors need to show valid ID KTP/KITAS upon entering the attraction.
- History of Java Museum reserves the right to deny entry to visitors who are unable to present a valid ID.
- This ticket is valid for single entry.
- This attraction is suitable for 1 year-old and above. Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any food or beverages to the attraction.
*Terms & conditions may vary, depending on the voucher type you book.
*Cancellation policy may vary, depending on the voucher type you book.